Because of COVID - 19 all presentations are Online via Zoom and can be paid by an honorarium!
The following fees are discontinued as of March 2020
Note: As COVID - 19 pandemic is over, Jim is doing In Person Presentations again! Please contact him for details!!
Schools and Universities the fees are $150.00 paid through Honorariums but are negotiable.
Organizations, Agencies, Government Departments or Companies in the Lower Mainland: Keynote addresses or dinner talks, the scale runs from: $400 to $600 per talk. Outside the Lower Mainland rates are $500 plus expenses.
Corporate and Convention Rates are from: $700 to $900 per presentation plus expenses.
Please contact Jim for more information.
By Jim Mandelin, CPC
Click on The Site below. This article talks about Jim and others involvement in "The Human Library Project," at Moscrop Secondary School in Burnaby BC
This is a video of "Challenge Day" an anti - bullying program conducted in schools and now available for viewing on MTV Canada, please click on link: www.mtv.ca/tvshows/if-you-really-knew-me/video.jhtml
Jim has participated for the past five years in "Challenge Day" as an adult facilitator and participant. These "Challenge Day's" have been held at Tamanawis Secondary School in Surrey British Columbia
Issues of Personal and Societal Interest.
Jim has personally experienced all of these topics in his life. He talks about these topics through a process of sharing his personal story and answering audience questions.
1. What is Bullying, What are the Affects and How are Bullies Created?
2. Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Homelessness
3. The Affects of Poverty
4. Restorative Justice vs The Criminal Justice System
5. How are Gang Members Created?
6. How are Criminals Created?
Forms of Abuse and Their Effects
1. Family Violence, Spousal abuse
3. Sexual Abuse
4. Emotional Abuse
5. Physical Abuse
6. Religious Abuse
7. Recovering from Abuse
Changing the Paradigm
1. Social Justice Issues
2. Parenting Practices and Issues
3. Connecting Early Childhood Abuse with the Development of Eco Destruction, Social Disorders and the Proliferation of Generational Child Abuse.